Tree Stump Removal & Grinding in Fort Worth, TX
Tree stumps can be an unsightly problem and nuisance. They usually seem to be small on the surface, but they're commonly deeply rooted beyond the imagination, down deep in the ground. We can assure you that our Stump Grinding Service guarantees complete grinding of the stump without digging deep.
Fort Worth Tree Care has been in business for a long time. We have performed many stump grindings and removals for our happy customers. Over the years, we have found that our customers aren't always clear and up-to-date on the common industry practices in regards to tree stump removals.
To properly remove a stump, it requires expert level skills and expert knowledge. A true professional lopper is aware of the strategies and tools that have to be applied for achieving better results, but not just anyone has this experience.
There are different factors that go into determining the right solution for your Tree Stump situation. Here are some common things to consider when getting a stump removed from your property.
7 Things You Should KNow about Stump Removal:
1. A Stump Should Be Removed Professionally: Removing tree stumps is hard work. This is not an easy, simple task, in most cases. Many people have injured their backs by trying to remove tree stumps by themselves in order to save money. Let a professional handle this kind of work. We have the right type of equipment for the job.
2. Burning stumps can be a dangerous: Burning a tree stump is never a good idea. This is dangerous and can cause fires. We don't recommend burning tree stumps as a solution for getting rid of them.
3. The size of the stump: The bigger the stump, the longer it takes to get rid of it. Our commercial equipment is much more robust and powerful than the tools you can rent. We can get the job done much faster and safer. By the time you've taken to do the work yourself, we could have already come and gone and gotten the job done safely for you.
4. The type of wood: The harder the wood, the more time it takes to destroy or remove the stump. Harder wood is more dense and weighs more. Therefore, we have super strong commercial grade equipment for these tasks. You could find that the equipment at the do-it-yourself tool rental store isn't quite good enough for the type of wood you have.
5. The size of the root system: We inspect the root system before we take action. This is an important step that most people don't know how to do. The larger the root system, the more work it takes to completely remove the trunk and stump.
6. A Stump can be ground down low as a solution: Opposed to completely removing your stump, we can cut it down low to the ground and grind the stump. Sometimes, this option works just fine and costs less.
7. It's possible you could be left with a stump: Depending on all these factors, it sometimes makes sense to leave the stump. We will consult with you to find the right option for your needs.
We do tree trimming, tree removals and emergency tree work as well. Please visit our About Us page to learn more.
Our mission is to take all your worries away that are associated with the ugly tree stumps which can create problems on your property. To ask for a free price estimate or reserve a Stump Removal Consultation, please give us a call today!